[Same-day shipping] SV925 long necklace [15TL21]

About delivery of products

Products with "Same-day shipping" in the product name will be shipped the same day if ordered by 12:00 noon.
*If you choose convenience store payment, bank transfer, etc. as your payment method, your item will be shipped after we confirm your payment.

For other regular products, we will generally ship within 5 business days after confirming your order and payment.

Delivery Information

For deliveries within Japan, delivery will take approximately 1-2 days after shipping.

*Excluding remote islands (Japan Post Click Post)

*We accept orders 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, however please note that orders placed during Golden Week, Obon, warehouse holidays, and the New Year holidays may take longer to process.

*Please note that arrival dates and times may be delayed due to bad weather or natural disasters.

*If we are very busy with orders, it may take some time to ship your order.

*If any problems occur such as out of stock, we will contact you immediately.


*When purchasing same-day shipping items and regular items, the items will be shipped once all items are ready for shipment.

If you would like same-day shipping items to be shipped on the same day, please place separate orders.

*Delivery times vary depending on the region.

*Orders placed on Sundays and holidays will be shipped on the next business day.

Gift wrapping available

Regarding gift wrapping for accessories, if you would like your item gift wrapped, please add GIFT WRAPPING to your cart and purchase as you would any other order.

・Packaged in a clear pouch to prevent oxidation, to prevent damage to the regular packaging or loss of parts
*Standard packaging does not include a shopping bag or anything else.

You can have your item gift wrapped by adding the GIFT WRAPPING item during checkout.
There are three different sizes of gift boxes available, and the store will select the appropriate box for your purchased items before shipping.
As a general rule, all purchased items will be packaged in the same gift box.

(If you need to split the package, please purchase the required number of boxes and note the packaging method in the comments section when placing your order.)

*Gift wrapping includes a gift box and paper bag.

About Silver 925

What is Silver 925?

Silver 925 is the material used in accessories that are generally called "silver". The number 925 refers to the silver content (purity), meaning that it contains 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is metal (alloy) such as copper.

Why mix metals like copper?

Silver is actually a very soft material, making it somewhat unsuitable for use in accessories. In order to make silver strong enough to be used in accessories, it is mixed with other metals such as copper to create an alloy. By becoming an alloy, silver becomes strong and hard enough for everyday use.

Precautions for use

Silver materials may have small scratches, small holes (air bubbles), blackening (oxidation peculiar to silver products) on the surface or back. Please note that this is not a defective product, but a characteristic of silver products, so please understand this before purchasing.
Depending on how and how often you use it, discoloration, which is unique to silver, may occur, so we recommend that you regularly care for it with aftercare products made specifically for silver.
The degree of scratches and blackening will vary depending on the wearer's characteristics and how the item is used. We hope you will enjoy the changes in texture that occur over time and use your silver product for a long time, as if it were a product you are raising.
If you have metal allergies, please be careful when wearing this product. If you experience any skin irritation after wearing the product, discontinue use and consult a medical specialist.