About Silver 925

What is Silver 925?

Silver 925 is the material used in accessories commonly referred to as "silver". 925 numbers mean that silver (silver) content (purity) is indicated that it contains 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is metal (alloy) such as copper.

Why mix metal such as copper?

The material of silver (silver) is actually very soft and a little unsuitable material for accessories. In order to make the silver as an accessory as an accessory, make another metal such as copper and other metals. The silver is strengthened by becoming an alloy, and it becomes hard to use everyday.

Handling precautions

Silver (silver) material may have small holes, small holes (bubbles), darkening (silver product-specific oxidation), etc. It is not a defect, but it is a feature of silver (silver) products, so please purchase after understanding.
Since Silver-specific discoloration occurs depending on the usage situation, the frequency, it is recommended to keep regular care with the aftercare supplies dedicated to Silver (Silver).
The characteristics of those wearing and the usage application will differ from scratches and darkening. I'm glad if you enjoy the Silver product for a long time while enjoying the texture due to the aging.
If you have metal allergies, please be careful when wearing. If you feel abnormal skin after wearing, please contact a specialist and consult your specialist.